I Paint 3d Art On My Girlfriend’s Back

My name is Natasha Farnsworth, your typical “starving artist”, and I absolutely love what I do. I was born and raised in Arizona and growing up, I wasn’t always sure what I wanted to do with my life. I was just the classic teenager getting into mischief. In my senior year of high school, I ,unfortunately (yet fortunately), got grounded for the entire school year. That’s right. Straight home from school, no phone, no social media, no hanging out with friends, I felt like my senior year was completely ruined. I quickly found an outlet to my boredom. Something I really enjoyed doing and something I soon found out I was good at – drawing. I began sketching out little drawings with a simple pen and pad of paper. I would often draw things that were more familiar to me; cartoons, characters from T.V. shows, movies, etc. That was just the beginning.
Now, two years later, I’m a self-taught artist and I get to paint and draw every single day. I wouldn’t want anything different. To this day, I’m still inspired to draw and paint my favorite cartoon and T.V. characters. I take custom orders and take the simple ideas from my customers and let my mind do everything else. So aside from doing orders ninety-nine percent of the time, I like to take “breaks”.
My breaks consist of spending time with my girlfriend and painting “optical illusion” type paintings on her body. These little paint sessions are a fun alternative and challenge at staying focused on my art, yet having a nice and relaxing time with the love of my life. The medium I use to create the body artwork is acrylic paint. It is fairly easy to use other than the fact that it dries pretty fast.
I am always inspired by different artists that I admire and long to find my own flair. Until then, I will continue on my art journey and hopefully touch people with my works of art, whether it be on canvas or my girlfriends body.
More info: boredpanda , (EtsyInstagram)
 

It all started in my senior year of high school

 

These little paint sessions are a fun alternative and challenge at staying focused on my art



I love spending time with my girlfriend and painting “optical illusion” type paintings on her body


I quickly found an outlet to my boredom. Something I really enjoyed doing and something I soon found out I was good at – drawing

 

I, unfortunately (yet fortunately), got grounded for the entire school year



 At the same time, I have a nice and relaxing time with the love of my life



Now, two years later, I’m a self-taught artist and I get to paint and draw every single day


 
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment